Pregnant Market Woman (Folktale)

 



One lazy morning I had nothing much to do, so I decided to go to the market on 5th Avenue in Bulawayo to buy some eggs and tomatoes to make myself breakfast as I was a single guy.


While at the market I saw a beautiful looking honey from a distance arranging her items, she was wearing a long brown dress.Her back is what attracted me, the girl was built ,this was the type of woman I had always dreamt of.We can say my dream had come true.

I approached her and straight to the point, I told her that she was the one and only God had chosen for me.My heart was down for her that very moment.I couldn't resist her beautiful built structure, clearly her ancestors wanted her to be a goddess.


She simply turned around and said is that so.As I was looking at her, behold she was pregnant.


I suddenly went into shock mode,I wasn't looking forward to what had just happened.The belly looked like it was delivering that same day.My eyes could not believe it.


The pregnant woman held her belly and said listen here young man, don't ever get attracted to everything you just see with your eyes, without first finding out more about it.Take your time otherwise you will take responsibility for what is not yours.

I couldn't take it, I told her she was very gorgeous and sexy with that pregnancy.I couldn't mind looking after her and her baby.


Before I could go further, with my proposal.She chased me away and I took to my heels as danger was on my way.Clearly the baby she was carrying didn't like me.


She didn't stop, she went on further taking potatoes and throwing them at me, shouting very loudly that never should I come close to her stall ever again.I ended up going back home without even buying anything.

Lesson: In life always make decisions from the front not from the back, as the back does not show you the directions of where you are heading.











Comments

Post a Comment