150+ Cute Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend



Just as the stars in the sky are infinite, there’s also no end to questions that can be asked. If you have a girlfriend, then in one way or another, you’ll have to ask her some questions eventually. Don’t you worry now, this list has got you covered!

For now, let’s focus on cute questions. Whether it’s to break the ice or just to pass the time around, the questions listed here will definitely come in handy for you. Who knows? These questions might even improve your relationship with your girlfriend for the better.

Ask away and don’t hold back! After all, the cute questions that are present here are meant to poke some fun, incite interest, and add sweetness to your relationship.

Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend

  1. What is the dumbest question you've ever been asked?
  2. How many kids would you like to have in the future?
  3. Do I make your heart race when I walk into the room or should I try harder?
  4. Do I make you happy?
  5. What is your idea of a perfect evening?
  6. Would you kiss me where people are watching?
  7. Can I call you when I feel like hearing your voice?
  8. Do you remember the first day we met?
  9. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
  10. How many stars in the galaxy do you think exploded today?
  11. If I had to move away to a really far place, would you come with me?
  12. What would be your ideal vacation with me?
  13. Do you believe that I am your one and only soulmate?
  14. If we got married someday, where would you want to take me on our honeymoon?
  15. If you had a warning label, what would it say?
  16. Would you meet my parents?
  17. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done in your life?
  18. How good are you at keeping secrets?
  19. When did you first fall in love with me?
  20. What hobby do you like that I also like?
  21. How would you describe me in just one word?
  22. How many times did you want to kiss me before our actual first kiss?
  23. What turns you on?
  24. What’s the one thing you love that we spend time doing together?
  25. Do you trust me with your whole heart?
  26. Is there anything that I would be surprised to find in your bedroom?
  27. What did you think about me when you first saw me?
  28. If you could ask one question about your future, what question would you ask?
  29. What would you like me to call you?
  30. What do you like about yourself the most?
  31. If tomorrow is going to be the last day of earth, how would you spend it?
  32. Do you love having your hair pulled?
  33. What makes you feel sexy?
  34. How would you react if I was able to read your mind?
  35. Do you have a phone voice or a puppy/baby voice?
  36. What’s the most expensive thing you have ever bought for yourself?
  37. Were you ever one of the popular kids in school?
  38. Would you like to go to the moon with me?
  39. What’s the best topping and ice cream combination?
  40. How do you want our wedding to be?
  41. Do you ever feel like we've known each other our whole lives?


Intimate Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend

  1. Do you like children?
  2. If I asked you to be naughty right now, would you be into it?
  3. How can I make you feel more special?
  4. Where is the best place to go to meet awesome people?
  5. Do you like it when I touch your face?
  6. If we started a band together, what would you want it to be called?
  7. What does love mean to you?
  8. What is your favorite dream that involved me?
  9. How do you stay in such great shape?
  10. What is the wildest thing you've ever done in your life?
  11. What was your favorite childhood toy?
  12. Have you ever said “I love you” and not meant it?
  13. Is there something surprising that I still don’t know about you?
  14. What do you usually think about whenever you are lying in bed unable to sleep?
  15. What is your favorite memory of me so far?
  16. What is one thing that we have in common?
  17. If your house was burning, what three things would you save first?
  18. What do your friends think about me?
  19. What happened during your worst date ever?
  20. Besides me, are you addicted to anything else?
  21. Would you rather hug for 5 seconds or kiss for 1 second?
  22. Would you kiss me on the neck?
  23. What exactly do you feel when we hold each other’s hands?
  24. Do you think I’m cute?
  25. Do you like to cuddle?
  26. If I were to cook you dinner, what would make you the happiest?
  27. If I was a dessert, what would I be and why?
  28. Is there any particularly funny incident that you remember vividly in your school days?
  29. What animal would you like to be and why?
  30. Would you shout my name out for the whole world to hear?
  31. What is the best thing you like about me?
  32. Would you take a break from your favorite hobby just to spend some time with me?
  33. What game makes you insanely competitive?
  34. Would you like to take a bath with me on a bathtub filled with lots of flower petals?
  35. Which fictional character do you want to live as?
  36. Would you hold my hand in public?
  37. As a couple, what should we call one another?
  38. Who is the super villain that you sympathize with the most?
  39. What are your romantic fantasies?
  40. What makes you laugh the hardest?


Good Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend

  1. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
  2. Do you want to rule the world with me?
  3. What are some things you’ve seen that you wish you could un-see?
  4. Who is your celebrity crush?
  5. How would you describe the way I smell?
  6. What's your favorite cuss word?
  7. What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done to anyone?
  8. What qualities do you like in me the most?
  9. If I asked you to try something new, would you do it without a second thought?
  10. What do you consider the perfect pet for us?
  11. Have you ever dreamt of winning a Nobel prize? For what?
  12. Do you believe in love at first sight?
  13. What’s the craziest thing you’d do for me?
  14. What would you do if I needed to be cheered?
  15. How often do you lie?
  16. Will you let me see what’s inside your handbag right now?
  17. What are you excessively obsessive-compulsive about?
  18. What nickname/pet name would you lovingly call me by?
  19. What do you know that you aren’t supposed to know?
  20. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
  21. If you were tasked with creating a brand new, wildly entertaining sport, what sport would you create?
  22. How good are you at keeping plants alive?
  23. What’s a good relationship tip that sounds like a bad tip?
  24. Do I make you want a future with me?
  25. What do you geek out about?
  26. What do you wish you had started a long time ago?
  27. If your life was a book, what would its title be?
  28. What food do you crave most?
  29. Do you like my friends?
  30. How artistic are you?
  31. What was the best gift you’ve ever given to someone?
  32. Would you risk your life to save me from danger?
  33. How would you react if I suddenly kissed you in public?
  34. What’s the most thoughtful gift you have ever received?
  35. What are the 3 things that make you go weak in your knees?
  36. What’s the most important thing you learned from your parents?
  37. What would an average day in your perfect life look like?
  38. What do you consider the best place for a romantic date?
  39. What’s something that many people find unattractive in a person, but you really like?
  40. Does it make you feel good when I tell you how cute you are?


Sweet Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend

  1. Are you afraid of ghosts?
  2. What are some clever insults you’ve heard?
  3. Do you consider yourself to be a happy person?
  4. Who was your favorite cartoon character as a child?
  5. What do you see when you close your eyes while kissing me?
  6. Which celebrity most resembles me?
  7. Can you share something from your life that you haven't shared with anyone else yet?
  8. Would you want me to give you a piggyback ride?
  9. If you had a billion dollars, what would you do with it?
  10. Why do you like/love me?
  11. If there is one thing that makes you smile instantly, what is it?
  12. Which part of your body do you like being massaged?
  13. What does your dream house look like?
  14. At what point did you decide that you wanted us to be “official?”
  15. What book had the biggest impact on you?
  16. Where is your favorite place to be kissed?
  17. Does it mean a lot to you when I say I love you?
  18. What's the cheesiest compliment that you have ever received?
  19. What’s the one thing that grosses you out the most?
  20. Which song comes to your mind and heart whenever you think of me?
  21. What do you like to do in your leisure time?
  22. What things that I do make you blush?
  23. Do I make you laugh enough?
  24. What would a sitcom about your life be called?
  25. Which strange food combinations do you enjoy eating and which do you hate?
  26. What piece of clothing do you always get a lot of comments on every time you wear it?
  27. Do you get butterflies in your tummy whenever you see me?
  28. What would be the worst ice cream flavor?
  29. What are the things that remind you of me?
  30. What is one thing that never fails to make you laugh?
  31. What is something you want to know about me?
  32. What's something I do, that I don't realize I do, that you love?
  33. Can you fake any accent? If yes, would you let me hear it?
  34. Would you ever write a song for me?
  35. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve heard about someone doing for someone else?
  36. Would you get into a relationship with yourself? This is assuming that the other you are a gender you are attracted to.
  37. What’s a weird nickname that people call you?
  38. If there was only one cookie left, would you share it with me?
  39. Have you ever had a dream about me?
  40. Is there anything you dislike about me?
  41. What would be the one thing that you wouldn't be caught dead doing?
  42. What song do you think captures the essence of our relationship?
  43. Would you enjoy a hot air balloon ride over a pretty terrain with me?
  44. Do you talk about me when you’re with your friends?
  45. What is the one thing about our relationship that makes you the happiest?
  46. Would you take my hand for a dance even if nobody else was on the dance floor?
  47. What are your feelings about our first kiss?
  48. If I looked completely different, would you still love me?
  49. What do you think about these three words: attractive, sexy and erotic?
  50. Do you like watching movies with me?
  51. What’s your most favorite word to say?

Comments