Why Women Love Money So Much



Well the majority, I would say only about 25% of them truly don't care about money and just want love. But the other 75% LOVE money and material things,they value people by the size of their wallets, never considering their hearts of who they may be.

I was recently talking to a girl and asked her if she would rather go out with a man that's broke but will do anything for you and truly cares for you or man that will give you everything and use you as his slave.

You know what she said, she would rather have the man with the money because he could provide for her and in her eyes the man with the heart of gold means little.

Note, a day before I asked if she would have a rich man or a poor man with her in a relationship and she quickly jumped to the poor man. Its the same thing with choosing a nice guy over a bad guy, when in reality all women chose the bad ones because apparently its more "fun".

Now before you jump on me, let me make my point. Yes, men love women who are attractive, and we don't like large, ugly women. I suppose you can call that "shallow" but to me IT IS NOT, because you are still attracted TO THE PERSON, not something the person POSSESSES.

Let's put it another way. Which one of these sounds worse:

A) "Amanda, I love you because you're gorgeous"

B) "Mike, I love you because you have a lot of money"

I just wanna know why, like why is a guy riding a scooter so unattractive compared to the guy in a new Mercedes? Sure we all like nice things but you would hardly ever catch a guy wanting to date a woman just because she has a BMW. I don't think men even care about the kind of car a woman drives, we just don't look at that since we know its just a piece of metal that she may be in debt for. But how come women don't see this? There is a guy on campus with one of the new cameros and ALL the women gossip about how cute he is and how much swag he has. Funny thing is when he had his civic no one gave an eff about him.
So are women so dumb that they actually think he got rich overnight and bought the camero cash? Why would someone possibly think he is rich and didn't just take a loan to buy the car? The average man knows this but it seems like the female brain can't process that thought. Kinda like how my ferret sees my shiny keys and runs towards it without thinking first.

Anyway it just seems like women want the easy way out. I have only met five women who didn't care what I was driving and only liked me because I was a decent guy and into my academics like they were. ONLY 5, the other thousands couldn't care less about me since I didn't have a fancy car or expensive clothing. So in their minds I couldn't do anything for them so I wasn't worth dating, so is that what dating is about now?

I don't wanna say women are dumb but they are not all that smart. I would admit they have a lot of book sense and excel in school but when it comes to common sense they fail. Women seem to live for the moment and not plan ahead. Sure I could use my grad school savings and down pay on a BMW but that's not smart, I would never spend my money to impress a woman anyway.

Comments