Types of Kisses and What They Mean

Cute First Kisses

Type of Kiss
Romantic Meaning
Cheek Kiss
I want to get to know you better.
Forehead Kiss
I care about you.
Hand Kiss
You are lovely.
Eskimo Kiss
You make me smile.
The Peck
I like you.
Nose Kiss
You’re cute.
Butterfly Kiss
You're sweet.

Steamy, Sexy Kisses

Type of Kiss
Romantic Meaning
Back and Back-of-the-Neck Kisses
Let’s explore this further.
Single-Lip Kiss
You're hot.
Hot and Cold Kiss
I’m slowing down but I’m about to speed it up.
Lower Lip-Sucking Kiss
I can’t get enough of you.
Licking Kiss
I want you.
Tongue Sucking Kiss
Let's take this further.
Lizard Kiss
I'm comfortable with you.
Nibble Kiss
You're delicious.
French Roll Kiss
What are you doing in 10 minutes?
Buzz Kiss
I want you to feel good.
Finger Kiss
Each part of you is better than the last.
French Kiss
I feel good with you.
Keep-Away Kiss
I like to play with you.
Hickey Kiss
You're mine.
Vacuum Kiss
You make me feel good.
Ear Kiss
You turn me on.

Fun Kisses Everywhere but the Lips

Type of Kiss
Romantic Meaning
Eye Kiss
I feel close to you.
Wrist Kiss
Each part of you is awesome.
Jaw Kiss
I like your face.
Foot Kiss
You have sweet feet.
Back of the Knee Kiss
I want to make you feel good.
Trace-a-Shape Kiss
I have fun with you.
Collarbone Kiss
Your body is amazing.
Bellybutton Kiss
You're fun to be with.
Palm of the Hand Kiss
I trust you.
Elbow Kiss
Your arms are sexy.
Shoulder Kiss
I like being near you.
Shoulder Blade Kiss
I like to spend time with you.

Flirty Kisses for Having Fun

Type of Kiss
Romantic Meaning
Fruity Kiss
You’re fun.
Sip Kiss
I like being around you.
Gum Kiss
I can be silly with you.
Sweet Kiss
I feel adventurous with you.
Sprinkle Kiss
You make me feel creative.
Lipstick Kiss
I want to make you mine.
Melt Kiss
You are delightful

Creative Kisses to Try With Your Honey

Type of Kiss
Romantic Meaning
Spiderman Kiss
Let’s try something new.
Superman Kiss
I’ll hold you up.
Adventure Kiss
You fill me with joy.
Stoplight Kiss
You make ordinary days extraordinary.
Twister Kiss
I love having fun with you.
The Smooch
You make me feel goofy
The Muah Kiss
I want to be close to you.
Text Kiss
I’m thinking of you.
Mail Kiss
I like thinking about you.

Comments