What African Women Say And What They Actually Mean


It’s an accepted fact that women speak in codes, more like 1’s and o’s, just like computers.
What they say have different meanings and it will take them to explain, this is why men are usually warned to avoid arguments with women.

But we’ve done the work for you, here’re the common things women say and what they actually mean. Thank us later.

1. Never Mind
This means you’re too stupid to understand.

2. It Doesn’t Matter
It really matters and she’s just pretending.

3. Use Your Judgement
It means she doesn’t want to tell you what to do but do whatever you want to do, when things get messy, she will have every reason to tell you, “I told you so”.

4. Complains About Almost Everything
She’s on her period.

5. Wait! What!!
When you hear this, it means you’re in for trouble and she expects you to reverse your statement and go through it line by line to see your own mess.

6. I’m Tired, I’m going to sleep
Means you just pissed her off and she can’t stand you

7. What Do You Mean
Means you’re wrong so shut up already.

8. I don’t get it
You’re obviously wrong

9. I don’t want to Talk About it
We’re both wrong but I’m not admiting it

10. Do What You Want
Actually means you should do what she wants

11. Why Would I Be Mad
Means she is mad and you should see it

12. I’m Tired
Means no shenanigans tonight

13. I’m Fine
No!!! She’s not!! in Chris Rock’s voice.

14. Awww!!! I like that.
Actually, means never ever forget that moment and make sure you repeat again and again.

15. You and Your Lady Friend Are So Cute
She’s jealous of her

Comments