Beautiful Grace & My inlaws


```I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend Susan and I decided to get married.

There was only one little thing bothering me: her beautiful little sister Grace.

Grace  was only 22, wore very tight miniskirts and generally was always bra-less most of the time.

She would provocatively bend down when she was near me and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate for she never did it when anyone was around.

One day she called me over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me. She said she wanted me just once before I got married to her sister.

I was shocked and just quiet! She said she was going upstairs to her bedroom and if I wanted one last fling I should just come upstairs and get her. I was stunned and shocked as I watched her go upstairs and I made a u-turn straight to the front door, opened it and headed to my
car.

To my surprise, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping hands!
With tears in his eyes, my future father in-law hugged me and told me they were very happy that I had passed the test and resisted temptation and that
they couldn't ask for a better man for their daughter ... and welcomed me to the family. ```

MORAL OF THE STORY:

"Always keep your condoms in your car, because I was on my way to fetch them when I passed the test." 😳😚😚😚😙😗😀


Comments